We had Gage blessed two weeks ago, on Easter Sunday. He slept though the entire blessing. We were glad to have so much family come for the blessing. Thanks to all of you who were able to join us!
Aimee put Gage in this same outfit today because he seems to be growing so fast that she is afraid he won't fit into it much longer - the little chunk.
I'm impressed you got the post up, despite being sick and tired yesterday. I noticed you're using labels, something I haven't bothered with on my blog. What's your motivation? :)
Aimee, he is adorable. Aren't they fun. It's good to see you and your littel family. Even if it isn't in person (which we should really work on)We should probably have a family reunion. Isn't that a good idea?
WOW I am impressed even after not feeling well you got a blog post up! I tried making a blog yeserday but didn't quite finish I was more worried about getting skype hooked up. Any his eyes were open YIPEE!!
7 comments:
I finally got to see his outfit! I'm glad you're doing this blog stuff. It's quite fun!
I'm impressed you got the post up, despite being sick and tired yesterday. I noticed you're using labels, something I haven't bothered with on my blog. What's your motivation? :)
Aimee, he is adorable. Aren't they fun. It's good to see you and your littel family. Even if it isn't in person (which we should really work on)We should probably have a family reunion. Isn't that a good idea?
WOW I am impressed even after not feeling well you got a blog post up! I tried making a blog yeserday but didn't quite finish I was more worried about getting skype hooked up. Any his eyes were open YIPEE!!
Gage is beautiful!!
i love that you guys are blogging. it is so fun to be able to keep up to date with y'all.
He's getting cuter and cuter by the minute. Love seeing his little face here. Miss you Aimee.
hi Aimee,
I Just found your blog and wanted to say hi. We have the same adorable outfit for our little guy too. Gage is so cute.
Post a Comment