4/20/2008

Run on Story: Comments

Okay - add your comments about the "Run on Story" that aren't story additions to this post.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I realize you probably didn't mean three posts all at once. I don't like to follow rules.

amos said...

I guess I didn't intend for someone to post 3 times in a row, but that's alright with me. Great additions to the story. I'm going to expand your limit since your first post was really 1.5 sentences - feel free to jump in sometime with another post.

amos said...

I guess no one else is interested in adding to the story. Maybe this was a bit silly to try with the few people who actually read our blog (and the fewer number of people who actually want to add to the story).

I guess it will be an extremely short story.

amos said...

So much for the story thing - I won't try that one again.

Kimberly said...

Let's finish it up Bro, even if it's just the two of us. I've got to get a good-night's sleep after all of our driving, but then I'll add some and you can add some and we'll try to at least get some type of ending on there. We'll make everyone else jealous for not adding. :P