He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him this weekend, he is growing way too fast!
How cute! Aidan has started talking a little bit but not like that yet. I really enjoy reading your blog.Kerri
I think he is saying he misses his Auntie!! I might be biased but I really think he is the cutes baby ever.
He's so cute! I love the double chins too. I love your blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him this weekend, he is growing way too fast!
How cute! Aidan has started talking a little bit but not like that yet. I really enjoy reading your blog.
Kerri
I think he is saying he misses his Auntie!! I might be biased but I really think he is the cutes baby ever.
He's so cute! I love the double chins too. I love your blog.
Post a Comment