We made it to one of Justin's football games on Saturday and it was fun. Gage enjoyed visiting with Joel, Monica, and Krystina until he was hungry and needed mom. I ran around being a photographer much of the time and got a few decent pictures. Some guys asked me if I was with the newspaper; I laughed and said that I wasn't, I was there to watch my nephew play. Without further adieu, here are the pics (Justin is #7) ...
You could have had a bit more fun with the question about you being a reporter (I'm sure Glen could think of quite a few ways). Those are nice pictures. Is Justin #7? It is hard to see who is under the mask!
Adele, actually Glen (me/I) took the pictures. Aimee and Gage both hung out with Joel, Monica, and Krystina.
Yes, I could have been more creative with my answer to their question about me being from the newspaper - it's true. I joked with Monica and Aimee afterward that I could have told them that I wasn't there with the paper, I was there from Stanford, scouting the upcoming talent, "The good talent is being locked in to contracts earlier and earlier - You have to get 'em early before someone else locks 'em in."
That would have been a good story, adhering to the principles of "The Art of Lying" (I still need to add that piece of literature to the C.A.G.H. Gadget).
4 comments:
You could have had a bit more fun with the question about you being a reporter (I'm sure Glen could think of quite a few ways). Those are nice pictures. Is Justin #7? It is hard to see who is under the mask!
Awe, great pictures!!!!
Adele, actually Glen (me/I) took the pictures. Aimee and Gage both hung out with Joel, Monica, and Krystina.
Yes, I could have been more creative with my answer to their question about me being from the newspaper - it's true. I joked with Monica and Aimee afterward that I could have told them that I wasn't there with the paper, I was there from Stanford, scouting the upcoming talent, "The good talent is being locked in to contracts earlier and earlier - You have to get 'em early before someone else locks 'em in."
That would have been a good story, adhering to the principles of "The Art of Lying" (I still need to add that piece of literature to the C.A.G.H. Gadget).
Thanks Glen! I love the pictures you do such a great job! Thanks again for coming it was nice to see you guys! Love ya Lotes
Post a Comment