
If Gage gets his teeth genes from Glen, then he'll only end up with one of these two teeth as adult teeth. The other will fall out and never grow back. The tooth that sticks around should enjoy the extra space and fill it in so no one will ever notice - except dentists, who won't be able to figure out if the one that stays was the right or left one.

He's been drooling up a storm ever since.



I was trying really hard to get a good picture of those teeth...Gage just wanted the camera.

He's been drooling up a storm ever since.



I was trying really hard to get a good picture of those teeth...Gage just wanted the camera.



4 comments:
The last picture made me laugh. Glen...you're a weirdo. I want to see this special tooth next time we get together.
Super cute teeth. Amazing eyes and eyelashes.
Awe, how exciting. What a big boy now. Yes, the drooling will continue for a while. He's so cute.
Wow Aimee. I was looking at Gage's teeth and all I kept thinking was holy cow that kid's got Aimee's eye! What a cute kid. They just get more and more fun.
Post a Comment