
Yes, she has a goatee (that is no Photoshop job). Moby Dick was a reading assignment in one of my high school English classes. I don't remember reading it at all, though I know I read at least some of it, but I do remember this one image from when we watched the film in class after we finished reading the story.
4 comments:
Disturbing. But I think it's a dude. They must have been short on extras.
I suppose that might be possible, but then it makes me wonder what the director was thinking getting a close up of an extra that was a man posing as a woman. This lady isn't in many shots I don't think, but I would have at least put this person in the second row of people if I had been the director. Which makes me think that this really is a woman because John Huston, the director, wasn't a slouch - he directed lots of great flicks and you'll recognize several of them.
No, I'm sure it's a women because I'm getting older, and I think I'm getting a few whiskers myself. But at least I pluck them. The problem is I also need glasses now, so If I can't find my glasses, I can't pluck them. Maybe she didn't have any glasses.
Grandma?
Post a Comment