12/25/2008

Christmas


Gage must have been pretty excited for Santa to come because he tried to stay up all night on Christmas Eve. We were pretty tired when morning came, but we hurried to let him open at least one gift at home before packing up and heading over to my parents house for our traditional Christmas morning.




Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go!


We were the last ones to arrive...all the kids were so nice to wait so their youngest cousin could be a part of this fun family tradition.

See the Evans' and Hale's blogs for more pictures.



Santa brought Gage some fun new toys






Some how I always get good pictures of me and my sisters...I wish I had some like this of my brothers and me.




After spending the morning at my house we headed over to Glen's house for the afternoon. Sadly, the camera only made it out for a few pictures. I guess we were just having too much fun.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

What were you thinking! I know, probably that I look ridiculous in that photo so you couldn't help posting it. :) I agree. Gotta love eating Red Vines at Mom and Dad's and trying out the new head lamps Dad got us in our emergency kits. :)

anotherhale said...

Now we see why you were late getting to your Mom's.

Is that Glen's evil twin brother driving the car?

Anne said...

Yep - now the secret's out! It was nice to have everyone there!!! Even if it did involve some waiting!