1/24/2009

Justin Rides The Concrete Wave

My nephew, Justin, hung out with us on a Saturday afternoon, so I took him to the skate park just down the street from our place and took a few little videos with the little digital camera Aim got for her birthday. I'm not usually big on using photo cameras for video as the quality isn't very good, but this camera is fairly decent until you zoom in.

Anyway, it was pretty cold that day and Justin got so hot he took off his jacket and complained that he was "sweatin' like a pig". You'll probably understand why after seeing the video.





The poster frame that YouTube picked for the video is kinda funny (Sorry Justin). I changed it, but changes sometimes takes a while to update.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Fun! I still haven't seen him skate in person. Glad at least I've seen it via YouTube.