10/28/2009

Ultra Exciting News


A new Saul is scheduled to join us April 1st - no joke. For this baby, we decided to be surprised at the birth rather than find out if the baby is a boy or girl during the ultrasound. Here are a few shots from the ultrasound showing that the baby does look like a baby, has feet, and rubs its eyes with its hands.

9 comments:

Cassy said...

SO exciting!

Anonymous said...

We're so excited for you guys! I hope one day to be able to have a "surprise" at birth, but I don't know if I could handle the suspense. Keep us updated!

McKell&Janeene said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!

T and A said...

woo hoo...! I am thrilled for you! love you guys!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

congrats! i don't think i'd be up for waiting...but kudos to you!

JanelWarner said...

Congratulations! We could never wait but I like to plan to much. It always sounded so fun to wait.

momsaul said...

Looks like a cutie already. Grandma cannot wait.

T and A said...

Aimme (did I spell that right?) This is an old post. let me know the lastest happenings so I can oogel over your son! :) Happy late Birthday too! Hope it was enjoyable. Love and miss you tons!

Julia said...

Congratulations! I know you are busy changing diapers and trying to get enough sleep right now, but I am now dying to know the details!