I thought I'd share this in case anyone is interested in seeing the free model plane airshow in Morgan Hill this weekend. I know I've always enjoyed watching when I was lucky enough to ride by while someone was flying their plane or helicopter.
It is a free event with free parking and runs from about 10am to 3pm 7/10 and 7/11 (I've seen 9-3 and 10-3:30 on their site, so you are probably safe planning on 10-3). Here is their site if you are interested in learning more: http://www.sccmas.org/airshow/
If you've got the time and bikes, I highly recommend hitting the bike trail off of Cochrane Rd in Morgan Hill. It's about a 2.5 mile ride to the Radio Control Model Airplane Area (Here is the map), but you can always go further if you are up for the challenge (My dad and I rode all the way to Tully on the trail once and came back on Monterey. I don't recommend Monterey Rd for biking - it was pretty windy).
You know you want to go just for the chance that you might get to see a crash.
1 comment:
Well, we didn't make it. We didn't really try though. There was just too much to do today (which I'm sure we'll post about later, but not today).
Post a Comment