
Aimee had just graduated from high school, but results from a 1998 CCS Gymnastics meet that she competed at were (and still are) posted on the web.

Glen was working for Potpourri (Which later became the Pennysaverusa. I think they should have made the change before I was hired, but oh well.), but he had worked at a scout camp over the summer and one of the guys he worked with created a website with stuff about camp (an archived version of the site still exists).
I have to admit that ten years ago when people said they had a website, I had no idea what they were talking about - I don't think my family's computer even had access to the internet yet.
If you want to see if you were on the web ten years ago, go to http://www.google.com/search2001.html and search for your name in quotes like this - "Angus Wilson". You might be surprised what you find.
2 comments:
I could not find anything on Google under "Sam Hale" that had anything to do with me. But ten years ago I think I was selling shoes at a womens clothing store and still wearing polyester everyday!
...And doing your hair on the way to work by putting gel in it and holding your head out the car window.
Post a Comment