10/26/2008

The leaves, they are a changing

I convinced Aim to let me take our camera with me to New Hampshire this time, so I could get some pics of the area, especially since it's fall and the trees turn all sorts of different colors out here (I'm still in NH, flying back in a few days). The landscape here is more beautiful than the golden/brown hills of dead grass in CA. The CA hills only look good during the monthish in the spring when they are green.

So, here are a few shots I've taken so far with a bit of Photoshop work of course - just a bit.





I might wake up really early (remember NH is 3 hours before CA) to get a sunrise tomorrow and I'd really like to find an old covered bridge to snap a few shots of. I think I need to clean our lens first though; it looks like it has a few spots on it.

2 comments:

Adele said...

Those are excellent pictures. I am very impressed. I remember how hard it was taking pictures of Amador with you. He ran by like 5 times and you got one picture. It was a fantastic picture though.

pennyman said...

This photo shoot consisted of me walking around at the lake for 15 minutes while talking to Aimee on the phone. I only took about 5 pictures and posted all but one; there just wasn't anything special about it.

It is definitely easier taking pictures of something when neither you or what you're shooting are moving.

In all fairness, I did take more than one picture of Amador, but some were blurry.